Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Frames - redone

My house is arranged, but not "decorated".  I look at these beautiful photos in Pottery Barn or ones that are linked up on the blogs I read and swoon.  Such beautifully decorated rooms.  I would like to attempt to start decorating my house, but of course, we are not on a Pottery Barn budget :)

I follow several blogs that have great tutorials for making ugly or junky things beautiful, and to your taste.  One thing I love is framed photos of my family.  So on a long wall in our family room I am planning to hang a large collage frame and then some other single frames with it.  All of them black, but not all the same type of frame.  So I have been hunting thrift stores and goodwill for frames with awesome details, even if they are ugly, to transform!!

Here are my first two that I have done:

No comments: