Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lamp Re-Do

I started working a couple days a week at Chris' office.  I am not a fan of fluorescent lighting....not at all!  So I wanted to bring in a large table lamp so that I could just use that for light at my desk.  I decided to go thrifting for one as I didn't want to spend much money on a lamp for work.  

Instead of getting one for work, I got one form home that I upgraded!!  I spray painted it and embellished the shade.  It is so pretty, I love turning it on!!  The lamp was $7 and the shade was $6.  We already had the paint.  

Here she is!!

Before:













After:


I forgot to mention in my previous post that one frame was $3 (11x14) and the other was $5 (16x20).  Pretty good deal :)  I will post a picture of the wall of photos when I am done.  

No comments: