Evalyn is now 25 months old and is growing so fast! She is talking more and more. She is now using sentences. I can’t grasp how big she is getting. I look at pictures from just this past summer, when she still looked a little like a baby. Now she is a little girl, a toddler. She is such a sweet and caring child. We love her so much, and she is such an amazing blessing in our family.
Sometimes I wish I could keep her small, keep her this age. She is so happy, funny, playful and sweet. She loves her mommy, daddy and big brother, always wanting to show us her new thing that she can do. She is very vocal, loves to sing, talk, yell, laugh!
Someday we willl add another little one to this family, and they will be a very lucky baby to have Connor and Evalyn as siblings.
No comments:
Post a Comment