Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jury Duty.... argh

JURY DUTY!!  Why did they have to wait until I am a stay at home mom to send me a summons?!?  It couldn't have been when I was employed full-time and had no kids.  They had to wait until it was a pain in the under side to send me the summons.

The best part is, 1 week down and I haven't had to go in yet!!  Plus, I am free all weekend, until Monday at 12:15.  Seriously, the call in list for jury duty has to be the best thing ever.

So, if you ever get summoned for jury duty, call about a week after you send in your summons and get on the call in list.  Some people even get lucky enough to NOT have to go in at all... I am hoping for that.

1 comment:

Christy_jebsgirl said...

Ugh! Good luck with Jury Duty. Hopefully you won't get called in!