YES!!! The baby's room is painted, organized and ready for her! Chris did an amazing job painting the room, pink and yellow, despite the paint not cooperating at all. Connor was a big help too.
Connor and I were sitting in the nursery talking about how weird it's going to be having a baby in the house. He's excited to meet her though. He likes the way the nursery is decorated. Go Dad!!
The babies's aunts, Jennifer and Sarah, were so great and came over to help me organized the room. It's such a blessing having sisters so close that can help me figure all this out. They are both wonderful mothers and I am in great hands for advice and help.
Only 2 days!! Well, hopefully. If I get the change, I will post some pictures of the nursery.
1 comment:
I would love to see nursery pictures! I am keeping you in my prayers for your induction!
Post a Comment